Oral health protector (Magnolia Officinalis extract toothpaste)
Oral health is an important part of overall health. Oral disease is a common and frequently occurring disease that affects physical health. It not only affects the physiological functions of oral mastication and pronunciation but also has a close relationship with stroke, heart disease, diabetes, digestive system diseases, and other systemic diseases.
The World Health Organization (WHO) standards for oral health include two aspects:
- The teeth are clean, without caries and pain.
- The color of the gingiva is normal without bleeding.
How to avoid oral injury?
(1) Do not choose foods that will damage the soft and hard tissues of the mouth, such as too hot and hot foods, high sugar foods, too fine foods, sugary drinks, carbonated drinks, etc.
(2) Develop good living habits, go to bed early and get up early, stay up late less and eat fewer snacks.
(3) Develop good oral hygiene habits, pay attention to your oral health, pay attention to oral hygiene, and gargle after eating. In case of oral problems, such as oral mucosa damage and gum problems, toothpaste with the function of relieving bleeding, swelling, and pain of gums and repairing mucosal damage can be appropriately selected.
The effects of Magnolia Officinalis extract toothpaste are as follows:
- Clean your breath and bad breath (caused by eating food with heavy taste, smoking, and drinking).
- Prevent and treat periodontal disease, gingival bleeding, swelling and pain, and oral mucosa damage.
- Prevent dental caries and prevent further deterioration of dental caries.
Note: Magnolia Officinalis extract toothpaste can only play a role in prevention and auxiliary treatment. If the oral disease is very serious, please go to a regular hospital for treatment.
Magnolia Officinalis extract
Magnolol has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-oxidation, protection of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular systems, improvement of gastrointestinal dysfunction, and anti-tumor effects. In terms of antibacterial effect, magnolol has significant antibacterial activity against gram-positive bacteria, acid-resistant bacteria, and filamentous fungi. The main bacteria in the mouth is Streptococcus mutans, and magnolol has a more significant antibacterial effect on Streptococcus mutants.
Honokiol has an antibacterial effect on gram-positive bacteria such as staphylococcus, acid-resistant bacteria, pneumococcus, hemolytic streptococcus, and gram-negative bacteria such as dysentery bacillus, typhoid bacillus, escherichia coli, and bacillus subtilis. When used in toothpaste, it can resist dental caries and decay.
Magnolol: Molecular formula: C18H18O2 Molecular weight: 266.33 CAS No.: 528-43-8
Honokiol: Molecular formula: C18H18O2 Molecular weight: 266.33 CAS No.: 35354-74-6
Magnolia Officinalis extract (magnolol and Honokiol 20-98% magnolol)
Magnolol 1-98% and magnolol 1-98% Magnolol 1-98%
Changsha Staherb Natural Ingredients Co., Ltd. was established in 2010. We are a professional plant extract supplier, and our product superiority as below:
1: The safety and quality of supercritical extraction are guaranteed. Adopt supercritical carbon dioxide extraction separation refining proprietary technology.
2: Any purity, available from stock.
3: Natural extraction, proprietary technology. The root bark of Magnolia Officinalis was selected from over 20 year tree to produce magnolol and honokiol.
4: Good solubility, white color.
5: Changsha Staherb Natural Ingredients Co., Ltd. is located in Hunan, which is the main production area of Magnolia Officinalis raw materials. The raw materials are sufficient to ensure that there is no shortage of Magnolia Officinalis extracts.
6: The raw materials of Magnolia Officinalis come from artificial cultivation, and relevant export source certificates shall be provided.