Andrographolide is a labdane diterpenoid that is produced by the Andrographis paniculata plant, which has a broad range of therapeutic applications including anti-inflammatory and anti-platelet aggregation activities and potential antineoplastic properties. It is one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in the traditional systems of Unani and Ayurvedic medicines.
Active Ingredients: Andrographolide
Content Specifications: 10%, 50% 98% Andrographolide
Molecular Formula: C20H30O5
Molecular Mass: 350.44
Use: Used to produce andrographolide series preparations.
Physiochemical properties: Orthorhombic or falky crystal (ethanol or methanol);
melting point: 230°C-231°C
|Source From||Andrographis paniculata|
|Appearance||White crystal powder|
1. Andrographolide plays an important role in anti pathogenic microorganism function.
2. Antipyretic effect.
3. Anti-inflammatory effects.
4. Andrographolide has positive effect on organism immune system.
5. Andrographis has an obvious effect in termination of pregnancy.
6. Cholagogic effect and to protect liver.
7. Anti-tumor effects
Andrographolide is used as remedy for the common cold, digestive issues, upper respiratory tract infections, flu and other sicknesses typified by fever and it may even play a role in cardiovascular and cancer treatments.